I love the pages in my baby book where my mom listed what was going on the year I was born. This might be where my love of lists came from. I have been keeping a #45andme journal of all the things about me at 45. It's been pretty fun to do! Today's list is the CD's I have on repeat (I will use the word love a lot):
1. Jason Isbell (Southeastern): This is my favorite cd of the year. I listened to it on repeat when my husband was in surgery-and in recovery -and when I was alone and needed a distraction from hospital sounds. There are mostly sad songs on this cd but I love sad songs.
2. Jann Arden (Everything Almost): Empowering and sad songs. A winning combo! My favorite is I Am A Town.3. Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson (Wreck and Ruin): I was heartbroken to find out that these two got divorced! I love their duets.
4. The Seret Sisters (Put Your Needle Down): I listen to this a lot when I am painting.
5. Shane Nicholson (Familair Ghosts): I listen to this one on the treadmill. My favorites are Barcelona (which will be on another list coming up) and Short Fuse.
6.Scarlett Jane (Stranger): I love moody folk songs.
7. LP (Forever For Now): Somebody left the gate Oh-pennnnn....A great CD for treadmilling.
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.