Moments from this week:
1. Apples taste good hors d'oeuvre style.
2. Shadows and sprinklers.
3. Why is there not a multiple cherry pitter thing? And why is it easily stained white?
4. The boss.
5. I like plates that are kind of bowls. Not deep enough for cereal but not so flat that peas roll off.
6. A few walks up the hill to Starbucks happened this week. Dustin likes coffee with his sugar.
7. Father's Day cards are all about bodily functions. Men sounds really gross on paper.
8. New waterolor and gouache palette in progress. I am using a sandwhich container for this one. Perfect for tossing in a tote bag.
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.