Forty-two has been really good.
* I got a new passport.
* I found comfy shoes.
* I read a map written in a foreign language.
* I grew my bangs out.
* I proved I was right, many times.
* I ate ice cream with Bergamot Olive Oil.
* I walked miles, and miles, and more miles.
* I met Nadia (Naaa-dee-uh) at Starbucks!
* I read a lot of books
* I painted over our red walls.
* I took thousands of photos.
* I tried various kinds of coffee, wine, and ice cream.
* I ignored a bunch of stupid shit.
* I loved my hair (!!!).
* I accepted dares and dished out a few.
* I laughed at everything that went wrong and right.
* I climbed more flights of stairs than I expected to.
* I tried fig everything.
* I filled the frames on our wall.
* I saw, tasted, smelled, and felt the world (and right here) with people I love. Some of those smells were not very good, I must say.
* I planned new adventures.
Forty-three is going to be really good. My bangs are already grown out!
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.