The best part about being an author is the fun stuff you attract as a result of your book. It's what makes it all worth it when you see your royalty checks twice a year. We've attracted a lot of stuff that has made us so happy the last couple years and we are having so much fun daydreaming about what is to come. So, we've made a fantasy list of people we'd really love to have endorse (blurb) our new book. This is the funnest part! I have already contacted a few of the people on our list so things are about to be really exciting...or embarrassing. I hope nobody thinks we're stalkers. This is really just a partial list...our lists are never-ending.
1. Danny Gregory: Who doesn't love HIM? He's like a male version of us who draws and I wish we could've somehow included his work in Journal Revolution. Hey, a blurb is like being included!
2. Josh Chen: Author of the best book ever, Fingerprint.
3. Kevin Carroll: Author of the other best book ever, Rules of the Red Rubber Ball.
4. Nigella Lawson: Her cookbooks look great and we like to eat. A match made in heaven.
5. Brandi Carlile: She hasn't written any books but I listened to her cd 3 times a day while we worked on OUR book. And, we do mention one of her songs in the book.
6. Caroline Myss: Karen's idol.
7. Melissa Summers: She doesn't have a book out but I just know we'd be great friends because she's really good at articulating her weirdness about people hugging her.
8. Anyone from the Oakland A's: Just to make our little brother jealous
9. Tammy Lynn Etheridge: If she has a book, I don't know about it. She does have a really good attitude and a cool blog and she knows how to speak her mind.
10. Nancy Grace: I just love it when she interrupts her guests and calls her callers friend. She was really funny making pie on Martha Stewart's show.
11. Dan Abrams: He's back on tv! Nobody call me while his show is on! I love him! He's hot! He's what I always imagined myself marrying but instead I married a blond surfer type. The Jewish Princess in me still yearns for a hot Jewish lawyer who has the best do you really expect me to believe that? facial expressions. I am sure he's not really into self-expressive art but still, this is a fantasy list. WAIT! I just googled him and his mom is a docent at the Guggenheim Museum!!!
12. Arianna Huffington: She's always so smart and funny on Bill Maher's show. Her book on becoming fearless is really empowering.
13. Julie Andrews: JULIE ANDREWS! She wrote the other other best book ever, Mandy.
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.