Last week, lovelies Maria, Lain and Suzi all included this blog of ours in their lists of 5 blogs they like. We are so honored because we know how hard it is to pick only five. It's so hard to choose only 5 that I am going to list even more than that. And, we hope that if you have a blog or there's a blog YOU like, that you'll leave us a link to it in the comments so we can spend more time blog-hopping and less time working.
These are some blogs we visit on a regular basis- some of these blogs are also listed over there on the right side (and down a little)------->. Also included in sites we visit regularly are of course, the blogs of Maria, Lain and Suzi.
1. Candy Blog: Really good and reliable reviews from the queen of candy. It was here that I discovered the amazing Take 5 candy bar and life has not been the same since.
2. Dispatch From LA: I love Miss Dispatch. Her art is too cool for words, she travels with her sister and she knows good food. And, I can swear in emails to her and she doesn't fall over from shock. From Dispatch's blog, I found ...
3. Lisa Hoffman's blog: She's so funny. I've never met her in reality but I really want to have lunch with her. She seems like the type of friend you could call in the middle of the night when you see a giant spider on the ceiling and can't sleep because it might drop then crawl on your face and she'd totally be able to relate.
4. Funky Finds: I suspect this blog is on a lot of good blog lists. We love the way Jessica supports and encourages so many wonderful artists. There is nothing that makes the day of an artist better than reading that someone likes their art. We all need an ego boost every once in a while. Miss Funky Finds builds confidence in people and that is such a gift.
5. Aubergine: Every time I read this blog I wish Dona lived next door to me so I could pop over and borrow some of her soup, knitted stuff or just flip through her journals....and maybe she'd help me plant my garden. I love the way she writes and she makes good stuff.
6. Belinda Del Pesco: Belinda is just so cool. She is a super talented artist and I love the way she always shows photos of her art in progress. I read her blog and suddenly feel like I am sure I could make the most awesome woodcut prints even though I never have tried. She's also really tall and a really good hugger. I am not really a hugger but I do always notice when a tall person is a good hugger because it is really hard to hug a short person (me).
7. Carol and Tena: Carol and Tena are really funny and look like us. How could we not love them? They have a new book out, LIFELINES. I just ordered it and am sure I will be raving about it here very soon. These women are both so inspiring and creative! Take their classes- buy their books- read their blogs. You will LOVE them.
*If your blog is not on this little list it doesn't mean we don't love it. I could go on and on about blogs we like. And I might again, soon.
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.