The Eight Days of Lists: Number 7 (yes, we're going backwards):
Best Drinks at Starbucks (?)
1. Peppermint mocha: It's awesome! ALMOST like Ghirardelli mint chip sundae in a to-go cup
2. The Pumpkin Spice Latte and Frappuccino at Starbucks are very, very good...but, alas, Coffee Bean's Pumpkin PIE latte and whatever they call their Frappuccinos is better. Yeah, you read that right: better.
3. Also not from Starbucks but it IS the best fruity drink ever: The Pomegranate Blueberry Iced at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
4. The Chai Latte is always great at Starbucks. Coffee Bean's is way too sweet and fakey tasting. Starbuck's is spicey and yummalish. [note: don't order a "chai tea" because chai means tea]
5. The Caramel Apple Cider at Starbucks used to be really good but now nobody ever adds enough caramel.
6. And if you can find a Coffee Bean still selling those 7-layer Bars, we don't care WHAT drink you get. Get the amazing 7-layer Bar and wash it down with motor oil; it won't matter.
7. Again, also not at Starbucks, but Cheesecake Factory makes a good Mojito. [note: don't drink this and drive]
Hmmmm. So, it turns out we don't really like drinks from Starbucks the best. The Coffee Bean wins. It also turns out that Karen prefers the pumpkiny spicy drinks while I prefer the minty fruity drinks.
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.