We're interrupting our list making to remind you that there are only a few days left for YOU to vote on the next cover of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine. If you go here, on the upper left is a
"pick our next cover" link. Click that and vote. We'd never tell you who or what to vote for, but that first cover really makes me suddenly crave Sweetpeas while taking Snapshots. Hmmm. It also reminds me of my favorite cupcake-filled place to teach. I think I will vote for that one.
...and now the list.
TV Shows that should not have been canceled before the invention of Tivo:
1. Sisters: I'll send an I AM ART button to the first person who says they knew we were gonna say that.
2. Once and Again: Come on, Sela Ward needs a job, people!
3. My So-Called Life : Jordan Catalano. Enough said.
4. Everwood [I know, Tivo was invented while this show was on but I didn't see the first season]
5. Castaway: It was a reality show on BBC America.I don't know if it was canceled, but I never heard anything about another season of it.
6. Diff'rent Strokes: Not enough people go around asking whatchu talkin' 'bout Wills?
7. Gilmore Girls: I know it hasn't been canceled but it sucks now.
8. The Monkees: We could do without the episodes where anyone sings Auntie Grizelda. There was no way to fast forward in the 70's. And, had there been Tivo when we were kids, we four kids would not have had to take turns alternating who got to watch Lost In Space or The Monkees on our one tv. We did learn to share so that was good (and we all hated Auntie Grizelda).
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.