The Eight Days of Lists #3
Really Inconvenient Things That Have Happened in the Last 24 Hours:
1. Karen's flight to paradise tomorrow morning got cancelled due to storms
in Denver and now she's scrambling to get where she's supposed to be.
2. I am sick again with a bad cold that came on suddenly from nowhere and it is too cold to shlep to Whole Foods for Umcka. This has been the worst year for me and bad colds.
3. Our new neighbors moved in and have a dog that never stops barking. Every time I go outside to empty the garbage his frothy fangs scare me to death as he jumps on the fence between our yards. I know this is payback for the years our dogs never stopped barking, but our dogs were really nice and cute and never jumped up on the fence and startled the neighbors.
4. My copy machine and my printer both ran out of ink at the same time and I need them both right now. Staples and Office Max are both out of the black ink I need. Figures.
5. And the worst thing....I am out of Phytovolume and nobody in this entire valley I live in sells it and the closest Sephora is far away. I had to try Big Sexy Hair volumizer because I got desperate and it is not good. No way as good. Consider yourselves warned. Stick with the expensive stuff if you don't want flat hair. No cold medicine, no ink, no volumizer, thank Buddha I still have eyeliner.
The good news of the day...
Since I wanted to be sure the black I AM ART shirts you are ordering from our shop aren't bad, I ordered one and it came yesterday. I LOVE IT! It's is great! The printing is really good and not at all plasticy and the fit of the shirt is perfect. This is the one I got. Remember, all our proceeds from the sale of the special pink shirt go to Rosie's For All Kid's foundation. Shop!
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.