Yeah, we're a day late. So?
The Eight Days of Lists #2
A list of people who, surprisingly, sing very cool holiday songs:
1. Twisted Sister: Oh Come All Ye Faithful from the album Twisted Christmas. Too cool.
2. Joan Jett: Little Drummer Boy on the Class Soundtrack. Who didn't love Class? Rob Lowe at his finest.
3. The Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
4. Save Ferris: Christmas Wrapping. Any song that mentions kugel is a friend of ours. The Hanukkah songs by Adam Sandler are fab, too.
5. Neil Diamond: Any Christmas song he sings is surprisingly good considering he lights the menorah like we do. Really, did you think we'd do a list without Neil?
6. Sinead O'Connor: Silent Night. Good luck trying to find this anywhere other than those totally legal mp3 downloading sites (wink, wink).
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.