Ok, so we're a little off schedule with our list. And, just like smudged ink, that is ok. Karen's vacation got scrapped due to flight cancellations so she whisked her kids off to Disneyland while I spent the day coughing, sneezing and watching the entire season of Dexter. In between episodes I tried that SudaCare shower stuff. It does help you breathe better but the too sweet barfy vanilla scent will make you sick in other ways. And the scent lingers, be warned. It also leaves a weird yellow powder on the bottom of your shower which you'll want to clean right away but that will be a struggle since you don't feel well...
The Eight Days of Lists #1
Things That Should Be Outlawed:
1. Wearing a skirt with Uggs.
2. Wearing a shrug with a skirt with Uggs. If your sister hasn't told you that this look just ain't working, turn to us. We're your sisters. That look isn't working.
3. Serving alcohol on commercial flights. Do YOU want to sit next to the drunk guy?
4. The Amazon sales ranking thing (especially since nobody can agree on what it really means, if anything).
5. Banner ads that blink, flash and make noise.
6. Wearing eyeliner without wearing mascara. People. please.
7. Advertisements stuck to your windshield or doorknob when you are not looking.
8. Magazines featuring way too skinny airbrushed models that make 13 year old girls hate themselves.
9. Phone calls before 9 AM
10. Having less than 6 feet between your home and the edge of your swimming pool!
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.