Lately, it feels like I keep failing the friendship test. I haven't been calling people back fast enough. I haven't sent long enough emails. I haven't been as entertaining. And, more importantly -to my friends- we didn't mention enough of them in our book. Yeah. Ok. While I feel like I have been failing the friendship test, I have also been giving the friendship test. That's one great thing about having a new book (aside from being able to share our magic with the world)~it's a new tool to test the reactions of your friends. I know, I know, not a very healthy way of approaching relationships. But still, quite fun! It used to be that we had to use our birthdays to see who really loved us, but now we have this. We've been keeping a mental checklist of the most popular reactions to our book from friends and relatives:
* Oh wow. This is AWESOME! I am so happy for you! This is the coolest book I have ever seen! (tears rolling down face of loving friend)
* When you go on Oprah, can I come?
* Am I in here? How come all your other friends are in here and I am not? I didn't even know you had other friends. Who is THAT?
* I suppose you're going to be really busy now.
* If you're on a world wide book tour, who is going to do my laundry?
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.