At the request of the best baker of carrot cakelets, we give you our five idiosyncrasies.
1. Half-stick, naturally [Half-stick is her nick name because she conserves everything, even gum. She'll offer you a piece but only give you HALF]
2. I can't go anywhere w/out lipstick, of course
3. Gomer Pyle and Don Knotts make me nauseous...seriously nauseous, since I was 2.
4. I have to look in a clean glass before I fill it with water to take a drink, in case there is a bug in it.
5. I am driven nuts by repetitive sounds or things, like windshield wipers, people breathing, hearts beating, that sorta thing. I can't see at all, but I can hear really well; hence the annoyance at the sound of blinking, breathing, heartbeats.
1. It bugs me when people YELL Linda, Linda, if you are home, pick up... on my answering machine. If I am here, you can be assured I will not pick up.
2. Being in a room with balloons makes me nervous.
3. I don't know how to order drinks at Starbucks and have never been to one alone.
4. When I am on the treadmill I listen to the same song repeatedly for 45 minutes. It isn't the same song every day, but the same song over and over and over (currently I Still Believe by the Call)
5. I love Cool Whip but I don't like whipped cream.
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.