My husband just left for a week and I have BIG plans to get stuff done. There's just some stuff you can't do when your husband is home 24 hours a day~
1. Try on all my clothes and shoes to decide what to keep and what to toss and then scream that I have nothing to wear.
1.5. Buy clothes that fit.
2. Go through all my magazines and tear out the pictures and text I want to keep while listening to Sinead O'Conner or Neil Diamond or whatever I want.
3. Call people who are mad at me because I haven't called them back even though talking on the phone makes me break out and I don't want that to happen (who wants to be broken out and have no good clothes to wear?)
4. Visit with friends while doing #1.5 on the list
5. Read an entire book
6. Pick new paint colors for the kitchen and bathroom
7. Watch the 17 shows I have saved on Tivo
I just know that the only things on my Big Plans List that will really get done are 1 and 1.5. Time flies faster when you are looking for stuff or tossing stuff or planning to read stuff.
Visit Linda Woods Artworks for prints on canvas, paper, or wood for all size spaces and budgets.