1. My succulent garden from mostly clippings is doing great!
2. The man of the house always wears a special BBQ themed apron when BBQing.
3. Our giant lemons are ripening. I love how they look more than how they taste.
4. I know a lot of people think of oleander as the plant that grows by the freeway, but I love the pink oleander! It is so pretty and delicate.
5. Still loving the Flat Iron steak from my Boyfriend Joe.
6. I normally am totally irritated by wind chimes but this one is really soothing and looks pretty in the sun. I discovered it at an OSH going out of business sale but I see it online at a few places. It's a Woodstock Temple Bells chime.